Saturday, January 20, 2007

Argosy

Argosy

Pattern: Knitty
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden, #208, 2 skeins
Needles: US 6
Project Timeline: 1/4/07 - 1/7/07

I made this scarf for my grandmother. I have been wanting to make something for my grandmother since I started knitting - she is the only person I knew who knitted when I was growing up, and I have received many things from her through the years (including 2 scarves that are still in my closet now). She also has supplied me with plenty of yarn since I started knitting, and is always asking me about my projects. She has a January birthday, and when I saw this pattern pictured in the Silk garden, I just knew I had to knit it. The pattern was quite easy, once I memorized what was going on, and the whole thing knit up quite quickly. I would definitely be willing to make one of these again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home