Saturday, March 31, 2007

RPM Socks

Another pair of socks for me! This knitting socks on the T thing is sure paying off.

RPM Socks

Pattern: Knitty
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock, Peacock, 1 skein
Needles: US 1.5 (US 0 for the cuffs)
Project Timeline: 2/18/07 - 3/24/07

These ones I love. The yarn is nice and squishy and soft, the colors are dark but there's no pooling, the pattern is interesting but not terribly complicated. I had read somewhere (probably the Knitty Coffeeshop) that if you took one stitch out, you could just K6P3 around, so that's what I did - knitting the last stitch of the first round and the first stitch of the second round together after the cuff. I really like how that worked out (compared to the first time I knit these socks).

The dark socks make wardrobing matching really easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home