Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Can't Help Myself

Well, I went and signed up for the Chewy Spaghetti Sock Club as well. At least I'm spreading out my sock club love, signing up with different indy sellers. This one is only three months, and the price was reasonable - so even though I've never used her yarn, I think it will be fun. I totally don't need more sock yarn, though. :-)

The Cropped Cardigan with Leaf Ties is done as of yesterday. I am not entirely happy with the crochet edging I did, but I think it will help with the curling (and blocking should help, too - that's what I'm doing tonight. I kinda wish I'd made the last couple of stitches either seed stitch or garter stitch. Or that I'd picked up stitches, did a seed stitch edging, and THEN added the ties. Live and learn - I still love the cardigan, and if blocking helps the edges, it'll be fine. Pictures will probably come next week, since I'm wearing the cardigan for a wedding this weekend.

My sister received Convertible, and sent me an email - she said that it's "really cute" and "so soft". Works for me. I emailed her back, asking her to send a modeled picture, but we'll see if she ever does. I'm glad she likes it, though.

I should probably get back to work now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home