Thursday, August 02, 2007

Finished Socks - A Preview

I have two recently completed pairs of socks to show here, but I haven't had a chance to get modeled shots, because of one thing or another. So, I'm not going to go into detail about either pair, but I will give you preview shots of the socks lounging in my living room. They are Pomatomus and The Solstice Slip:

Pomatomus Socks

The Solstice Slip Socks

More details about each pair once I get a chance to model them (which will hopefully be this weekend unless I am overburdened by work).

3 Comments:

At August 03, 2007 10:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, those are gorgeous. I love them. :-) still jealous!!! haha

 
At August 06, 2007 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm back and staring at the sock beauties. Ahh, to one day knit socks like those!!! I bought myself a pair of sock blockers today even though I've only knit one real pair of socks haha.

 
At August 07, 2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Lizzardie said...

Thank you! I don't own sock blockers - they are on my "to-buy" list, but sock yarn always seems so much more interesting!

I wish I could get around to taking modeled shots of the socks, so then I could blog about them and the mistakes I made, which might make you feel better. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home