Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Mystery Stole

As promised, here is a shot of my stole after the third clue:

Mystery Stole #3 Progress #3

I still have NO IDEA what the theme is. I see curly things at the bottom, and then what looks like a honeycomb pattern, followed by what may be little flowers (they look like crabs on the chart, but flowers once knitted up, I think). So what does that have to do with something that will only fit the theme perfectly in white/off-white or black/off-black yarn?

I think the clue we get on Friday will be a little longer, and I'm hoping I'll have a better idea of what I'm knitting then. I really like how it's turning out, though, and do plan to one day go back and knit it again with beads.

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 1:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

When you look at it with the point facing up, it kind of reminds me of a Hindu god, or Buddha of some sort...It looks great, btw!!

 
At July 31, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Lizzardie said...

I hadn't thought to look at it with the point facing up, that's an interesting idea! Thanks! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home