Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Once upon a midnight dreary....

The October shipment of the Rockin' Sock Club came last Wednesday, and it definitely met expectations:

Rockin' Sock Club - October 2007

The color, the first anyone has seen of the new Ravens series (except the little teaser in the adds Blue Moon has put out) is wonderful, and it marks the second color of this club that I have absolutely adored (the first was Firebird). Also, it's in the Lightweight version of Socks That Rock, which makes me happy (I was afraid it would be in Silkie, which I do not care for).

Both color and pattern are called "Lenore" (guess where from), and the pattern was designed by the Yarn Harlot herself. I love it, and do not actually understand those people who don't. :-P I'm really looking forward to this one (though I am a package behind, and this one will have to wait a bit).

The spiders were a nice touch.

Here's a better shot of the beautiful black and red colors:

BMFA Socks That Rock Lightweight - Lenore

This ALMOST broke my resolve about not joining the club for 2008. But I'm a good girl, and I realized I could buy the entire Raven series (and maybe a skein of laceweight?) for less money. At least I've enjoyed my time this year!

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2007 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I love that colorway!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home