Monday, September 10, 2007

A Different Kind of Calamity

My Yarn Pirate Booty Club package for August finally came! Or, okay, it's the replacement that Georgia so very kindly sent me. I have emailed her several times to thank her, but it bears repeating - it's unbelievable that she sent me a replacement skein, I really appreciate it, particularly since it meant her dying up a new skein in a color she had just done about 300 of - crazy!

Anyhow, here it is:

Yarn Pirate Booty Club - August

The yarn is SO FLUFFY! I might have to move this up the project queue, once I find a project for it. I'm so happy to finally have the skein, too, because it was driving me crazy that I never got it. Yay for the Yarn Pirate. :-)

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 5:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's gorgeous, I'm so glad they sent another one to you!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home