Thursday, September 13, 2007

One last post before I leave....

Okay, my flight is at 10:00pm today, and I leave work in an hour and a half, which is when I'm shutting down my computer. BUT! I promised two things before I left for Italy, and here they are.

First, Mystery Stole #3. Remember that? I finished Clue #6 before Clue #7 (the last one) was published, but haven't gotten to Clue #7. That's on my list for when I get back (and things are hopefully less crazy). But I have been taking progress shots after each clue, so here is the wing of the shawl after Clue #6 has been complete:

Mystery Stole 3 - After Clue #6

Also, A Cardigan for Arwen. I finished weaving in the last end last night, can you believe it? I did block each piece before sewing it all together, but I kinda wish I could steam it before I leave - not sure if I'll get a chance. At any rate, here's me wearing it, with a silly grin on my face:

A Cardigan for Arwen

I hope to get some better shots of me in it during the trip (and there are a few more on my Flickr page). I'll be back the evening of September 24th, so expect to here from me some time that week!

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god, it's gorgeous! Wow, when you say you're going to do something, you do!! Fabulous sweater, can't wait to see more pics of you in it in Italy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home