Tuesday, October 09, 2007

While I was gone...

... yarn came! Yes, I couldn't go two weeks without receiving an order of yarn, even when I was out of the country!

The first thing I saw was the latest shipment from the Yarn Pirate Booty Club, a skein of Merino/Tencel in Butternut:

Yarn Pirate Booty Club - September

Then, when I returned to work, I was able to open my latest order from The Loopy Ewe, which was four skeins of Wollmeise!

Wollmeise Handgefarbte Sockenwolle

From left to right, we have Amazonas, Brombeere, Zenzi and Granatapfel.

I'm really excited about knitting with the Wollmeise, because I've heard such great things about it (the colors, which I agree are splendid, stay that vibrant, plus it's super squishy and has a ton of yardage), but it will have to wait until I get some other projects finished up. :-( (But I love my current projects, really.)

Speaking of, I finished Mystery Stole #3! It's not blocked yet, so hopefully I can get that done next weekend and I'll have pictures next week! Woohoo!

3 Comments:

At October 20, 2007 9:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh that Yarn Pirate is so shiny! Reminds me of fall with those colors! :-)

 
At October 22, 2007 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just been assigned as your Secret Pal for the Loopy Ewe Swap. Just wanted to let you know I'm out here and my job will be to spoil you. I may ask you more questions later after I look at your blog entries and items you answered on your questionnaire. If there is anything further you want to tell me you could write me a letter or post comments to this blog that I will be checking regularly. I need to review the Loopy Ewe Swap rules too and I will promise to comply with them all. I wanted to make sure I have the write mailing address - 26 Electric Avenue, I won't put the town, state or zip but I have these. Thanks. Your spoiler

 
At October 22, 2007 7:15 AM, Blogger Lizzardie said...

Yes, that's the correct address! Nice to hear from you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home