Thursday, November 01, 2007

Last Blue Plate Special Shipment

The Chewy Spaghetti Blue Plate Special Sock Club was only three months long, so October meant the last shipment:

Chewy Spaghetti Blue Plate Special Club - October

We got a skein of Chewy Spaghetti Spaghettoni in Nostalgic, a clear plastic notions bag, a stitch marker from zerO markers, Vanilla Nut lib balm from bath life and a little bag of coupons from the vendors that provided the goodies throughout the club. I'm already planning a purchase from both bath life (the lip balm is awesome) and zerO markers!

This club was certainly fun, and probably the best club I've been a part of in terms of goodies. I may join one again (Khris has new ones coming up all the time, it seems), but I'm holding off for now - I already have enough sock yarn to knit!

2 Comments:

At November 01, 2007 3:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love the colors. I always say that hahaha. The goodies are awesome too. I need to knit another pair of socks. The Union Sq SnB starts tonight, will you make it?

 
At November 01, 2007 3:59 PM, Blogger Lizzardie said...

As of now I'm planning on it. I should be there by about 7pm.

Is there a color you don't like??? :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home