Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Looking Back at Convertible

You might remember that I finished Convertible awhile ago. It was actually the first time I posted one of my finished projects on Knittyboard, and I got a few questions about the wearability of the shawl. So, I posed the question to my sister, who sent me this:

Kim wearing Convertible

It looks to me like the shawl stays on by itself, and her feedback was that it works pretty well as a shrug. She also said the only problem she's noticed so far is that the button holes have a tendency to stretch out, and then the buttons sometimes slip out, but otherwise it's great. She says she likes to wear it as a poncho, and sometimes she wraps it around her waist like a skirt.

I hope that information is helpful to anyone looking for it!

1 Comments:

At August 08, 2007 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Your sister looks great in the shawl you made her :-)

I love it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home