Thursday, August 23, 2007

Loopy Groupie Goodies

Well, my package still hasn't shown up, but Georgia is being wonderful about it and sending me a new skein. I just might have to buy some more of her yarn. ;-)

Speaking of yarn, I said yesterday that I got a free skein of BFL for becoming a Loopy Groupie, but that's not all I got:

Loopy Groupie Tote

I knew the tote was coming, and I figured there would be a few other goodies in there, but a whole skein of sock yarn! Wow! The yarn is from Gypsy Knits, and it is BFL Superwash Fingering yarn in Mountain Rain. It's really soft and shiny, as BFL has always promised to be.

So yeah, it would have been a very BFL-filled few days if the USPS didn't suck so much (ohh, I placed a formal complaint yesterday and they were supposed to call me back within 24 hours - that was more than 25 hours ago - I hate them and will probably call to yell at them again tomorrow).

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I have my own complaint about the Somerville USPS. They never sort my mail with the Landlord's mail even thought we have two separate mailboxes! Why do I have to sort the mail EVERY time I get it? I could have sworn I worked in the telecom industry? Shouldn't I be getting paid for that? haha. Well, I'm glad you're going to get a new skein of yarn and I love the prezzie you got from the Loopy Ewe!

 
At August 24, 2007 3:44 PM, Blogger Lizzardie said...

This is not my first grievance with the Somerville PO. My first apt here was with friends for a few months, and then I found a new place... even though I filled out the forms and confirmed on the phone with the P.O. and with my old mail carrier that my mail was being forwarded, I think they forwarded a whole 3 pieces of my mail. It was a good thing I still had friends at the old place, because they had mail for me occasionally up until THEY moved out last year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home