Friday, September 07, 2007

Too busy knitting to write....

I have a good reason for not writing in awhile, really. Remember this sweater, the one I want to take on my trip to Italy? Well, I leave in 6 days (!) and I. am. not. done. Yikes!

I have been furiously knitting, and I finished the right front/sleeve/hood last night. I'm going to graft the hood together tonight, and then block the whole thing while I knit the back (which should be pretty simple, it's all stockinette, though I do have about 140 rows to do). At this point I have CONFIDENT I can get the knitting done, but putting it all together? It's going to be close, that's for sure.

The gift socks that were taking me away from that project? Finished and blocked, but not gifted or photographed. I'll post a picture of them once those things are done.

Next week, I will DEFINITELY show you the Mystery Stole through Clue 6. It's funny that I did those clues all on time, and then just haven't done the very last one yet. But the sweater is more important!!! :-) And finish or not, I'll post a picture of the sweater in whatever state it's in before I leave. Hopefully the state will be DONE!

3 Comments:

At September 09, 2007 10:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you get done! Your excitement for Italy must be HUGE!! :-)

 
At September 10, 2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Lizzardie said...

The whole sweater has been knit and blocked - now I just gotta seam the whole thing up. And I am getting super excited. :-)

 
At March 14, 2010 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, brilliant idea and is duly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home